Yesterday was a great day. I feel like a weight was lifted from my shoulders.
Why? Because my bf and I shared our fears and feelings about the present and the future.
When we talk. Properly talk, we really make a difference. I'm impressed by his maturity at times. For someone who has never lived outside his parental home, has never been apart from his mum for more than a week probably, he understands alot.
Moving in together will be great for us both but at the same time difficult. It will be difficult because its a huge change to what we already have and getting used to a new routine. Difficult because he will have to fend not only for himself but for me too, as opposed to having his mum do everything. It will be great because we will both have freedom; as individuals and as a couple. We will have privacy and comfort, which we have missed for a long time. We will never take for granted a roof over our head from now on.
So anyway, yesterday we tried something different. We went to the arches to see Alien Wars. It was quite fun, but very very short and so not worth the money. Afterwards we saw the 3D film (my first ever!!) My Bloody Valentine. It gave me a headache! But was much fun. We decided to watch another movie since we were up there already. The only one that fit in with time was Slumdog millionaire. Neither Paul or me were that bothered by it. We both, however, LOVED the film. I would recommend going to see it. Please go see it. Its a great film; great story and great acting.
Today I had work. Boring. Hoping for a new job soon. Have an interview on wednesday. I will try my very best in it. Not sure if i actually want it, but I will still give my best. I know one thing, when the bank makes a loss of over 8 billion pounds, things are going to get much tougher for us staff. Our bonuses and incentives will be taken away i'm sure.
So thats all for today. Lets hope my blogs are a bit cheerier from now on. I'm sick of the depression.
Tomorrow: I start to pack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment