
Today I met with Jac. We're so alike. We go through similar experiences and share similar thoughts.
Jac is my closest friend and has been in my life the longest. She'll be there forever. We've gone through alot together and I want to share everything with her. I want to see her married and having a family. What a great nurturing mother she will be. God how whe change when we grow up. Haha 10 years ago we'd never be talking marraige and children. We hardly even talked about boys then!!
It seems my day gets spoiled always. Maybe i let it get spoiled. Maybe i torture myself.
I come home and my laminate floor now not only covered in dog hair, but covered in biscuit crumbs and shredded gloves. Wowee!! As soon as i step into the living room my dog proceeds to jump up on me, leaving my brand new jacket with paw prints from biscuit crumbs. TO make matters worse, V asks "What happened to the floor?"
HUH? You are sitting here! Shouldn't you be able to tell ME that? And WHY are you just sitting in this filth? WHY have you not brushed the floor? (these are my thoughts btw, not what i actually said. What i actually said could probably only be heard by dogs, because i screamed so loud in anger and frustration)
Anyway, I think i'm going to start with my packing next week. I move into my new home 2 weeks today. Jac made me realise that there is alot more work to do that I imagined. I've never moved home before. My whole 26.9 years of existence have been under one roof.
So I think i'm going to start firstly by shoving all my clothes in laundry bags, ready to take to laundrette (dont want my new house to be doggy at all). Then I'll round up the bedding/cushions that i'm taking. I dont have many "things". So I dont imagine it will take too long. But better to be prepared earlier to make moving day easier.

No comments:
Post a Comment