Saturday, 22 November 2008

Cineworld


Paul and I bought a membership to cineworld. Which, for £11.99 a month gives us unlimited viewings.

So far (in the past 10 days) we've seen

James Bond - Quantum of Solace
Max Payne
Zac and Miri Makea Porno
Pride and Glory
My Best Friends Girl

Not one film has been a disappointment.We've had such a good time there. We are going to the HUGE cinema in Glasgow, which I had never visited before I got the membership. I am very impressed. Very comfortable seats and huge screens. (toilets are nice and clean too - hey! if you need to go, you wanna go somewhere thats clean, right!?)

This evening, after we have a chinese and catch the tail end of X Factor, we're thinking of going to see Quarantine. Its a horror. So, that means I get extra snuggles haha!

Anyway, I'm off to get the chinese food now

xx

No comments: