So now im good. Made a toastie, even tho i didnt want to eat anything. I didnt really have anything yesterday so needed to refuel.
Going to go in a bath. Can smell the scent of Paul from him spraying this morning. I miss him. I miss the way we were. This moving in together has proven very difficult on us both. We need to chill out and get back to us. I feel i should shut my mouth and just get on with it, but its not in my nature to just let go. I found it very difficult to bite my tongue last night when so much was on my mind. Its not healthy to bottle up feelings. I am hurting and have the fear of failure in me.
I need cheering up. What can i do?
Well lets see if the bath works.

No comments:
Post a Comment